This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
With increased covid19 prevention measures in place in HCMC, the Pacific Cross Vietnam Offices are temporarily closed in an effort to combat the spread of covid19 and ensure the safety of our staff and customers. From August 23rd 2021, our sales office at De Tham street and admin office at Nguyen Van Cu street in District 1 are closed until further notice. Our staff will not be on site to receive guests or postal deliveries.
During this time, please be aware of the following points:
– Our Hanoi office remains open. We will provide further updates if this changes
– Our HCMC staff are working remotely and our operations continue. We are still working and serving our clients and stakeholders
– Our email accounts, phonelines and other digital channels such as web contact and social media remain running as usual
– In case it is absolutely necessary to send us documents or paperwork, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or your broker/agent representative for further instruction
– For other general inquiries and questions about our operations during Covid, send us an email at email@example.com
We remain here to serve our clients at the highest possible level throughout this period. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions during this time. We hope for a speedy improvement of the situation in HCMC and around Vietnam. Stay home and stay safe!