Pacific Cross Vietnam (PCV) ensures its employees are well taken care of. We realize that their diligence and commitment to their work is where our success originates. PCV is always looking for new ways to reward employees for their achievements and ambitions. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a family-like working environment, professionalism and respect on all levels.
PCV employees have excellent opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally. Training programs, workplace support and the chance to build a strong career path are all things which PCV provides its staff. We understand these are critical parts of a modern company.
Opportunities for growth
Working for Pacific Cross Vietnam is about joining a team with a long term focus. By being part of that team you can take advantage of an above industry standard salary and numerous opportunities for promotion and expansion in a continually growing company.
Vietnam continues to grow in terms of insurance premium collected with average year on year growth of over 25% in the last decade. This will continue to grow with the insurance and medical provider’s expansion in the country. With all this potential a career in the insurance industry is bound to be rewarding over both the short and long term.
Never worked in insurance? Not a problem! At Pacific Cross Vietnam we offer training and support to get you career off to strong start. Join a winning team that cares about their employees and wants to them succeed.
The Sales Agent Advantage
At Pacific Cross Vietnam the sky is the limit with your earning potential. Renewal commissions grow each year and combined with a competitive base salary and the expansion of the market in Vietnam, this is a great industry to grow your sales career. If you are a sales professional looking for a huge potential in income and freedom in lifestyle, then this is THE place to work.
We want you to succeed and will give you all the support you need to make a successful career in the insurance industry. A support team helps all sales agents focus on what they do best, maintaining the relationship with their clients.
The full-time manager responsible for building and developing the sales team, and planning, organizing, and implementing activities and events to ensure sales KPIs and other company activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Manage a team of sales members to achieve growth and revenue goals set in each period.
– Implement strategic business plans, expand the company’s customer.
– Recruit potential candidates for sales team, goal setting, training and performance monitoring of sales members.
– Organize the business activities, events for sale team and JFW with members of team.
– Plan and chair weekly meetings with sales team.
– Resolve customer problems and complaints related to sales and service.
– Connect company with customers and sales team.
– Work and understand customer needs and tastes to build and develop long-term relationships with customers.
– Monitor sales team data and report to Chief Corperate Agency Officer.
– Analyze business results and develop plans to improve performance.
– University or College graduated
– At least 1 year of experience in the same position, in insurance/ bank/ service/ finance is an advantage
– Strong passion for developing a sales career is a great advantage
– Communication, organization and problem-solving skills
– Self-motivated ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Friendly, trust-worthy, hard-working ability to work under pressure
An Assistant Claims Manager is responsible for claims adjudicating, reviewing and approving the claims of the assigned partners. He/ she is responsible for managing the team and following the Claim’s projects to ensure all are well managed. In addition, he/ she will work with the related departments, IT and partners to find the best solutions and improvements for the team’s performance.
He/ she will directly report to Head of Claims.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Claims: in-charge all claims and related issues of assigned partners.
Adjudicating the complicated claims, reviewing and approving all claims of the team.
Contacting, discussing with these partners and finding out the solutions for all issues related to operations – including claims, new business and customer services.
Following-up the current/ new projects (if any) of Claims department.
Managing the current team and make sure all KPI’s and tasks of the team are well achieved.
Working with the IT department and other departments for testing and applying new techniques/ systems (if any).
Other duties assigned by the Head of Claims.
Reporting to the Head of Claims (daily/ weekly/ monthly).
At least 3 years of experience in Claims management, priority healthcare products.