1. Avoid traveling, sight-seeing if you have fever, cough or trouble breathing. Immediately seek medical attention when symptoms become suspicious. Also share your travel schedule with relatives, workplaces and medical staff.
2. If you see signs of being sick while traveling, immediately notify aviation, railway and car personnel and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
3. Wear a mask when going to a crowded place or when contacting with someone who has symptoms.
4. If there is no necessary work or unexpected work, should not go to China or other epidemic countries or provinces or cities with nCoV patients or are treating nCoV patients (Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City , Vinh Phuc, Khanh Hoa and Thanh Hoa).
5. For compulsory cases where nCoV patients are required, regular preventive measures recommended by the Ministry of Health are required: wear masks, wash hands with clean water and soap (or disinfectant solutions) other), avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth …
6. When necessary travel (work, travel …) should inform families, agencies, and health workers (if any) know the travel schedule for support when needed.